ARIA's Finest: A Unique Dining Experience
- Varighed: 3 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Las Vegas, NV
- Produkt kode: ARIAFOODIE
• Exclusive Private Experience.
• Two-person minimum.
• VIP seating immediately upon arrival at each venue.
• All 3 restaurants located conveniently within ARIA Resort & Casino.
• 3 signature dishes at each restaurant hand-selected by world-renowned chefs.
• Virtual guide provided with insightful commentary about each stop.
• Optional beverage package add-on includes (1) pre-selected signature craft cocktail at each restaurant.
• After your dining experience, you'll be whisked away in your own personal stretch Escalade limousine for a 1-hour sightseeing tour down the scenic Las Vegas strip with a complimentary champagne toast.
• Includes a stop at the iconic "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign or Bellagio Fountains for photos.
• Tour price is all-inclusive, including gratuities.
ARIA Resort & Casino is the setting for the ultimate night out, a glamorous, private culinary experience exclusive to your invited guests only. This 2-hour, prime-time tour starts at 5 p.m. and leads you to three critically acclaimed restaurants in one evening, all located conveniently within its AAA Five-Diamond resort. Distinguished by its collection of famed chefs, restaurateurs, and dining concepts, it is the preeminent dining destination in Las Vegas.
This innovative self-guided tour, designed for a minimum of two people, provides immediate seating at three of Vegas’ most sought-after restaurants to enjoy three signature dishes at each one, including a last-bite sweet.
This VIP experience is inclusive of gratuities and includes a ground-breaking virtual guide with illuminating information about all the restaurants visited. An optional beverage package for an additional fee offers a pre-selected craft cocktail to enjoy at each venue.
Offered nightly, the exact lineup of restaurants is subject to change depending on the night of the week, but will include three of the following establishments:
- Bardot Brasserie, where classic French fare is served with abundant warmth and relaxed elegance, as only Michelin-starred Chef Michael Mina can do. Serving iconic French comfort food that pays homage to quintessential Paris cafes, the establishment was a James Beard Foundation semi-finalist in 2016 for “Best New Restaurant.’’
- Carbone, where the beloved old-world, Italian-American restaurants of the mid-20th century have been reimagined for a new age, with familiar tastes elevated with today’s best ingredients and modern techniques. The Vegas outpost shares many of the same sensibilities and dishes as the original New York restaurant, which garnered a Michelin star and a roster of A-list regulars.
- Jean Georges Steakhouse, which showcases the world’s best cuts of meat. This high-end steakhouse is a true showstopper by globally renowned and Michelin two-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
- Catch, The boss of vibe dining in Los Angeles, New York City, and now Vegas, and featuring the most impeccable seafood dishes with global influences.