The Don of Downtown
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: DONDWN
After your foodie tour, experience the thrill and intrigue of the Mob Museum: the national museum of organized crime and law enforcement.
This interactive museum delves into the most famous — and infamous – organized crime stories from pre-Prohibition to modern times.
Choose either a convenient timed-ticket for full admission to the entire museum or simply a visit to the underground Speakeasy to sip your choice of cocktail infused with honest-to-goodness moonshine made in the museum’s very own distillery.
You’ll also enjoy a private limousine ride down the world-famous Strip, a Champagne toast, and a stop at the iconic “Welcome to Las Vegas’’ sign to take Instagram-worthy photos.
➡ Private Self-Guided Foodie Tour
• Serviced by Las Vegas' #1 rated Finger Licking Foodie Tours
• Visit 3 top-rated restaurants
• Indulge in 3 different signature dishes at each stop
• Your virtual guide offers insightful commentary
• Immediate seating upon arrival at each venue
➡60-Minute Limo Tour
• Enjoy a cruise past the glittering, heart-stopping sights on the Las Vegas Strip
• Celebratory Champagne toast
• Stop at the iconic "Welcome To Las Vegas" sign for photos
Next, choose an option below
Full Admission to the one-of-a-kind Mob Museum (open from 9am-9pm)
Add a big dose of intrigue and mystery to your foodie tour with a convenient timed-ticket admission to the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement.
Crime buffs and history aficionados alike will be mesmerized by this interactive Museum, which covers Prohibition to the birth of the Mob to today’s global drug cartels.
‣ Real-Deal Moonshine Cocktail at The Underground Speakeasy (open from 5pm-12am)
How many people can say they’ve actually sipped the formerly forbidden, high-octane distilled spirit known as moonshine?
You can enjoy exactly that in a real Prohibition-era handcrafted cocktail at The Underground Speakeasy at The Mob Museum, where moonshine is indeed made on-site in its own distillery. A secret password is required to enter The Underground Speakeasy (provided in your itinerary).